Friday 8 April 2011

Pre-Birthday Functions

Imma Penang tour guide for my KL tourist aunt muahahaha before 3days of my bday☺ This was ny mission every time she came to Penang ;) In fact she came with her son & son's GirlF but her son tended to 'pit' her aiyaa as euu all know la... Teenagers want pak toh maaa~ So let me took over this 'Lao Lang' lo muahaha XD *Food, Shopping, Food, Shopping* = our schedule! :P ❤

P/s: 'pit' stands for leave over.
'Lao Lang' stands for golden citizen. XD

1st station, Queensbay Mall ❤
Finally got to meet my lovely cousin up :)
Miss both of em so much!
She back to Jungle de :(((
Visit my babe*s while they working for blah blah game :S
HAHAHA okie TCC, my fault :P
My babe*s ❤❤❤
My very first time to taste this Soy Ice Cream~
To me, I'm not really like the taste >_<
My aunt's face so funny XD

Oh oh oh, this was the so-called-failed-surprise which gyy aka Elly planned for my pre-birthday :P She was just like a MAD that night!!!! HAHA but thanks god, everything gone right & she is much more better & normal now! ☀
She was drunk, absolutely. -.-
Anyways, thanks so much yea ELLY GOH! XD

FYI, my bday & Ching Ming Festival are good friends! :x So, just off to ching ming lo... What to do?? >_< This year Ching Ming was a rainy & cloudy day, the only different from passed few years. *Dear Ah Gong & Ah Ma, please keep your promise yea.. Love ya both! teehee☺*

My Ching Ming Ai Kun Look >_<
p/s: Ai kun stands for sleepy in Hokkien.

We headed to Cathay Cineplex for the midnight ghost movie, Scream of the Ghost because this is the only cinema on showing. Everyone of us get shocked for few times :(( Luckily we're still alive! XD
Ladies~
With Mom. ❤
With de only Sista. ❤
With naughty bro. ❤
And me with my ownself~ :DD

0 意見:

Post a Comment